What you need
What you need:
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Excellence Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. zaatar powder mix
How you do it
How you do it:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook soup as per pack instructions and keep it aside.
- Mix parmeasan and zaatar.
- Pour a heaping tablespoon of parmesan mix onto parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. Repeat with the remaining cheese, spacing the spoonful’s about a 1/2 cm apart.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Keep on the side to cool.
- Pour in your MAGGI® Excellence Mushroom Soupand place 2 big crisp pieces vertically on the soup.