What you need
What you need:
- 1 sachet MAGGI Excellence Broccoli Soup
- 500ml / 2 cups of Water
- Cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh kale, chopped
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
How you do it
How you do it:
- Cook soup as per pack instructions and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Add cheese mixture into the cubes. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Place 2 cubes in soup bowls before serving the soup.
- Pour into your hot creamy MAGGI Excellence Broccoli Soup, and stir in your cream cheese cube and indulge!