- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 3 tablespoons almond powder
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 5-6 fresh sage leaves
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
How to Prepare
- Wrap potato in aluminium foil and bake in oven at 170°C for 30-40 mins until soft. Allow to cool slightly, peel skin and mash the sweet potato flesh in a mixing bowl.
- Add MAGGI® Kabsa Mix, corn flour, almond powder and nutmeg, and mix until dough is formed. Roll into small pieces, shape into desired shape, dust with corn flour and allow to chill in fridge until ready to cook.
- Melt butter in a pan, add sage leaves and allow to sizzle. Add prepared gnocchi and sauté in pan until golden and slightly crispy.
- Add freshly cracked pepper to taste and serve.