- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 medium green chili
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 3 cm cubes
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2-3 tablespoon coriander leaves, roughly chopped
How to Prepare
- Place garlic, chili, tomatoes and MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix in a blender and process to a rough paste.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan temper mustard seeds in hot oil. Add onions and sauté until golden. Add potatoes, cauliflower and stir over heat until golden.
- Add masala paste, peas and water and simmer over medium-low heat until potato is fully cooked and tender. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.