- 700 g beef
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Shawarma Mix
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 Mozarella ball
- 1 sliced pickled cucumber
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to, 150° C and place rack on medium level.
- In a large bowl, mix the meat with MAGGI® Shawarma Mix, egg and bread crumbs.
- Place this mixture in an oven-proof pan.
- Drain the can of chopped tomatoes and place them on top of the layered meat.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the onions and peppers with sumac and olive oil and place on the top of the layered meat mixture. Add the Mozzarella slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the meat is cooked.
- Top with sliced pickled cucumber before serving.