- 500 g minced lamb
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Shawarma Mix
- 2 tablespoon parsley
- 3 tablespoon toasted pine seeds, optional
- 6 medium pita bread
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
How to Prepare
- Combine minced lamb, onion, MAGGI® Shawarma Mix, parsley and pine seeds in a large mixing bowl until well mixed. Divide meat mixture into 6 portions.
- Open pita bread and spoon each portion in the middle of the bread and flatten with the back of the spoon until the edges. Fold bread over the meat and gently press to ensure that it’s stuck together. Repeat for remaining bread and meat mixture.
- Brush with olive oil and griddle in oven or over open fire until bread is toasted and meat is cooked.
- Cut into slices and serve.