- 300 g or 3 medium baby zucchinis
- 480 g or 2 tins artichoke bottom
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125 g or 1 medium onion
- 250 g lean beef
- 150 g or 1 medium green bell pepper
- 150 g or 1 medium red bell pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Bolognaise Mix
- 2 cups or 500 ml water
- For béchamel sauce :
- 1 litre or 4 cups skimmed milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel Mix
- ¼ cup or 30 g Parmesan cheese
How to Prepare
- Boil zucchini in boiling water for 10 mins or until zucchinis become tender. Pour in a strainer, cool and set it aside.Wash artichoke hearts in warm water, cut into quarters and set aside in the strainer.
- Warm the olive oil in a non-stick large saucepan, sauté the onion for 2-3 mins or until tender. Add beef and cook for 4-5 mins till it becomes brown in color. Add bell peppers and stir for 2 mins.
- Add MAGGI® Bolognaise Mix and water. Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for 8 mins with occasional stirring. Remove from heat.
- In a separate saucepan, mix the skimmed milk with the MAGGI® Béchamel Mix, bring a to boil with constant stirring and cook for 1-2 mins until the sauce reaches the desired thickness.
- Spoon some of the béchamel sauce into the bottom of an oven dish. Arrange the artichoke in the bottom of the oven dish then add the beef mixture on top and spread it evenly. Arrange the prepared baby zucchini slices on top.
- Pour the rest of the béchamel sauce on top and sprinkle the cheese over it.
- Bake in a 250°C preheated oven for 20 mins or until top becomes golden.