- 8- 10 frozen artichokes bottoms, thawed
- 1 spring thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g of raw medium shrimp (de-shelled & de-veined)
- 600 ml skimmed milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel mix
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on medium level.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan prepare béchamel sauce by combining milk and MAGGI® Béchamel mix. Stir over medium heat until thickened.
- In a baking dish, pour in half of béchamel. Arrange artichoke hearts. Place shrimps on top and drizzle with olive oil, season with pepper and paprika & some thyme and place on top béchamel ,cheese and thyme.
- Bake for 20 mins or until golden. Serve warm.