- 5 cups prepared risotto, slightly cooled
- 2 cups skimmed milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel Mix
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ cup mozzarella
- Crushed hazelnut
- ½ cup breadcrumbs/flour
How to Prepare
- In a deep saucepan combine skimmed milk and MAGGI® Béchamel Mix. Stir over medium heat until thick, add the crushed hazelnuts and remove from heat until cool enough to handle. The sauce becomes thick as it cools.
- Shape a small handful of the risotto to a flat disk and place a spoonful of the Béchamel sauce in the center. Close the disc and gently form into a ball.
- Roll the aranchini in breadcrumbs or flour and place on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until golden
- Serve with a marinara sauce or extra béchamel sauce for dipping.