- 8 small oatmeal buns
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, diced
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- pinch of pepper
- green herbs for garnish
How to Prepare
- Separate the eggs, take the whites and keep the egg yolks aside.
- In a bowl, mix the egg whites, milk, olive oil, diced mushrooms and chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Crumble MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs in the bowl.
- Add the grated parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Open the buns from the top and remove the bread from inside.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Pour some spoons of the mixture in each bun to fill it up, and add the egg yolks on top.
- Bake them in a medium pre-heated oven for 25 minutes until the eggs are done.
- Garnish with green herbs.