- 600g lamb fillet, cubed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3tbsp.MAGGI® Coriander & Garlic CookingPaste
- 400g tomato paste
- 2 cup water
- 400g frozen baby okra
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
How to Prepare
- In a deep frying pan, sear lamb in olive oil over medium-high heat until golden.
- Add 3 tbsp.MAGGI® Coriander & Garlic CookingPaste and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato passata, water, and okra and cook for another 20 minutes until lamb is fully cooked and okra is soft.
- Transfer to a serving dish and add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Serve alongside flat bread or white rice.