Barley Lamb and Vegetable Soup Recipe
This Barley Lamb and Vegetable Soup is a hearty, healthy meal to serve to your most beloved ones. Check out other recipes in MAGGI® Arabia for more home cooking inspirations
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 200 g minced lamb
- 1 small onion or 100 g, chopped coarsely
- 4½ cups water or 1125 ml
- 2 tablespoons instant barley
- 1 sachet MAGGI® 11 Vegetables Soup
- 1 cup white cabbage or 75 g, shredded
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
How to Prepare
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, cook onions and minced meat with stirring over medium heat for 5 mins.
- Add water, instant barley, MAGGI® 11 Vegetables Soup and shredded cabbage. Season with spices, bring to boil and simmer uncovered for 10 mins.
- Stir in parsley and serve.
- Energy: 155.00 Kcal
- Protein: 6.70 g
- Carbohydrate: 9.40 g
- Fats: 10.00 g