- 500g beef cut into strips
- 1 shallot, chopped
- ½ cup cashew
- 1 medium broccoli, cut into small flo-rets
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI® Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon all spices
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ cup boiled water
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
How to Prepare
- In a wok, sauté beef in sesame oil on high heat until golden brown.
- Add the chopped shallot, ginger-garlic paste and stir.
- Add cashew, MAGGI® Seasoning and water and let it cook for 10 mins.
- Add all spices and broccoli and cook for extra 7 mins.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water and add it to the pan and let the sauce thicken.
- Serve with jasmine or basmati rice.