- 1200 g minced beef (20% fat- 80% meat)
- 2 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 6 burger buns
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- MAGGI ® Ketchup and Mustard
- Lettuce, tomato & pickles
How to Prepare
- Prepare patties by combining minced meat, black pepper and 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herb crumbled, in a mixing bowl. Gently mix through until spices are distributed throughout the meat. Do not over mix.
- Divide meat into 6 balls and press each ball into a 1.5 cm patty. You can use a burger ring if you wish.
- Cover patties and allow to rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare toppings and slice burger buns in half. And toast the inside over grill to prevent from getting soggy.
- Grill burger patties over medium-high heat until desired doneness (3 min on each side for medium-rare, 5 min on each side for medium-well). Place cooked burger patty over the toasted bun and top with a slice of cheese, allow the heat from the burger to melt the cheese.
- Serve with your desired topping and condiments.