- 1 kg chicken wings
- 1 pack MAGGI® Juicy Hot & Spicy mix
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on medium level.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken wings, MAGGI® Juicy Hot & Spicy spice mix, brown sugar and vinegar, and mix until wings are coated with spices.
- Gently place contents in the provided oven bag, use provided red tie to close the bag and lay flat on an oven tray.
- Place tray in preheated oven and cook for 50 mins until fully cooked and edges are golden brown.
- Place wings on a serving platter and serve with celery sticks and blue cheese or ranch dipping sauce.
- Tip: Add a teaspoon of cayenne pepper for a spicy version of this recipe.