- 800g chicken thighs, bone-in and washed
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 small bell pepper, cubed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups bulgur, washed
- 1 cup olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoon parsley leaves, roughly chopped
How to Prepare
- In a rice pot, sear chicken pieces in sunflower oil until skin is browned. Add bell pepper, tomato paste and MAGGI® Kabsa Mix and sauté for 1 min.
- Add water and bulgur and stir gently to mix. Cook over medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add olives, cover and reduce heat to medium-low and cook for another 15 mins until bulgur is tender. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with fresh parsley before serving.