- 200 g minced beef
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- ½ cup water
- 1 large puff pastry, rolled out
- ½ cup MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup
- 200 g yellow Cheddar cheese
- 50 g pickle, finely chopped
- 50 g shallots or onions, finely chopped
- 12 bamboo skewers
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack in medium position.
- Sauté minced beef in vegetable oil until half cooked. Add 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon to the water and continue cooking until meat is fully cooked and water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, roll the puff pastry to a rectangle on a work surface lined with baking paper. Spread MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup over the pastry, and sprinkle cheese over top. Spread the cooked meat, pickles and shallots equally over the cheese.
- Carefully roll the pastry into a log and gently press to ensure a uniform shape across.
- Cut log into 1cm thick disks and place each disk flat on a lined baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 15 mins until pastry is fully cooked and golden.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool slightly. Insert a bamboo skewer in each cooked disk to resemble a lollypop.
- Serve with additional ketchup for dipping.
- Nutrition tip: This meal is a great way to manage your kid’s portions. Each piece is one serving.