- 700 g chicken breast, cut in to strips
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 400 g tomato puree
- 3 tbsp. MAGGI® Indian Cooking Paste
- 2 cups water
- 5 tbsp. cashew nuts, roasted and powdered
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh coriander leaves (optional garnish)
How to Prepare
- In a medium pot, sauté chicken in vegetable oil until golden, add tomato puree and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add MAGGI® Indian Cooking Paste, water, and cashews and simmer over medium heat for 25 minutes until chicken is fully tender.
- Stir in cream and cook for another 10 minutes, remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with paratha bread or white rice.