- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 small potato, cut into small cubes
- 1 small red chili, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs (Other Countries)
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Stock (Available in Jordan and Lebanon)
How to Prepare
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick pan until it is hot. Sauté onion and potato until slightly golden brown. Add the chili, and in the same pan, sauté the spinach until its tender.
- Combine eggs, milk, and black pepper and beat well until they become foamy. Crumble MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs (for Jordan, sprinkle 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Stock).
- Pour in the egg mix on top of the vegetables and reduce heat and let it cook for about 5 minutes, flip and fry for another 5 minutes until the frittatas are cooked and the outside is crispy. Add the cheese on top.
- Repeat and finish mixture.