- 2 big onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs (Other countries)
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Stock(for Jordan and Lebanon)
- 10 squares of puff pastry dough, rolled together or 250 g
- 1/2 cup red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup golden cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 big tomato sliced (round slices)
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C and place oven rack in middle position.
- In a deep-frying pan, heat olive oil, add onions and sauté on medium heat until soft. Add balsamic vinegar and stir together until onions are caramelized.
- Crumble MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs (for Jordan, use 1 sachet MAGGI® Powder Chicken Stock), stir for 3 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Roll the dough slightly larger than the pan. Using a small knife, trim the edges. Place the dough on the prepared sheet pan.
- Spread it with the caramelized onion mixture. Layer over the tomatoes & crumbled cheese.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts, and bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes until puff pastry dough becomes golden brown.