- 2 cup plain croutons
- 1 medium broccoli head, cut into small florets
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Coriander & Garlic Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 bag Sadia chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, grated
How to Prepare
- Place croutons and broccoli in provided oven bag. Add MAGGI® Coriander & Garlic spice mix and mix together.
- Arrange Sadia Chicken breasts evenly inside the bag over broccoli and croutons. Add 1 cup water and drizzle oil. Use provided red tie to close the bag and lay flat on an oven tray.
- Place tray in the preheated oven at 200°C and cook for 50 mins. Remove tray from oven, gently cut oven bag open and fold bag to the edges. Sprinkle cheese and return to oven for 5 mins to melt cheese. Remove and serve with salad.