- 400 g minced chicken
- 1 egg
- 200 g fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
How to Prepare
- Mix minced chicken with spinach, carrot, breadcrumbs, egg, olive oil, black pepper and MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs.
- Blend well until it’s a smooth mixture.
- Rub your hands with some oil and form the mixture into small balls. Place them on a glazed baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180º C for 20 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce.