- 100 g chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 small potato
- 4 cups of water
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 puff pastry squares
How to Prepare
- In a deep saucepan sauté chicken in vegetable oil until fully cooked. Add carrots and potatoes and continue to cook until tender.
- Pour water over the vegetables, and empty the MAGGI® Cream of Chicken Soup into the pan. Stir and bring to a boil. Simmer on low heat for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile cut puff pastry squares into desired shape and bake in oven until golden.
- Serve soup with pastry shapes as a garnish to the soup.