- 600g chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 600 g pumpkin, cut into 5 cm cubes
- 4 tablespoon ground almond
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
How to Prepare
- Combine chicken, garlic-ginger paste, yogurt and MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix in a mixing bowl, mix well and allow to sit in fridge for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan and cook pumpkin pieces on each side until golden, remove and set aside. In the same pot sauté onions until browned, add the chicken and let it marinate in the pot and simmer over medium heat .
- Return pumpkin to the korma; gently stir to coat pumpkin with gravy. Simmer for 5-10 mins and garnish with coriander leaves before serving with rice.