- 400 g chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4 cups hot water
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 1-1/2 cup short-grain rice (Arborio or Egyptian)
- 100 g green peas, frozen
- 200 g white fish fillet, cut into cubes
- 200 g prawns, cleaned
- 200 g mussels, scrubbed
- 1 fresh lemon, cut into wedges
How to Prepare
- In a large flat pan or Paella pan, sauté chicken and onion in olive oil, until chicken is fully cooked and golden. Add garlic, bell pepper and tomato and cook for another 5 mins until vegetables are tender.
- Add water and crumble in the MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs and rice and stir over medium heat for 10 mins.
- Stir in peas, fish and prawns and arrange mussels along the edges of the pan. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10-15 mins until rice is tender, shrimps are pink and the mussels are open
- Discard any unopened mussels and serve along with fresh lemon wedges.