- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 medium green chili
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix
- 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 cups water
- ½ cup fresh curry leaves
- 1 medium chicken, skin removed and cut into 8 pieces
- ½ cup MAGGI® Coconut Milk Powder, dissolved in 1 cup water
How to Prepare
- Place ginger-garlic paste, chili, curry leaves, onions, tomatoes and MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix in a blender and process to a rough paste.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan with curry leaves and cook until aromatic. Add paste and stir for around 2 mins. Then add chicken and water and simmer over medium heat until chicken is fully cooked.
- Dissolve MAGGI® Coconut Milk Powder in water and stir into the sauce. Simmer for an additional 15 mins.
- Remove from heat, transfer the Chicken Curry to a serving dish and optionally garnish with curry leaves.