- 600 g chicken breast cut into 1-2 cm thick strips
- 1 sachet MAGGI®Powder Chicken Bouillon
- 2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 medium sliced onions
- 2 medium sliced bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves roughly chopped
- Fresh lime
- Flour tortillas
- Sour cream & guacamole (optional sides)
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on medium level.
- Combine chicken and cumin powder, transfer into provided bag and add in MAGGI® Powder Chicken Bouillon cubes. Coat well and gently mix in sliced onions, bell peppers and close bag using the provided red tie.
- Place bag flat on a baking tray and cook in oven for 40 mins until chicken is cooked and slightly browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before opening bag.
- Pour the contents of the bag on a serving dish. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, a squeeze of lime and serve with flour tortilla, sour cream and guacamole.