- 600g chicken breast, cut into 1-2 cm thick strips
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Chicken Hot & Spicy Mix
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 medium bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- Fresh lime
- Flour tortillas
- Sour cream & guacamole
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on medium level.
- Combine chicken and cumin powder, transfer into the provided bag and add in MAGGI® Hot & Spicy Mix. Coat well and gently mix in sliced onions, bell peppers and close bag using the provided red tie.
- Place bag flat on a baking tray and cook in oven for 40 minutes until chicken is cooked and slightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before opening bag.
- Pour the contents of the bag on a serving dish. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, a squeeze of lime and serve with flour tortilla, sour cream and guacamole.