- 2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 kg chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cup hot water
- 5 tablespoons pomegranate sauce
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pomegranate seeds
How to Prepare
- Toast the walnuts in a skillet for 4 minutes then remove from the stove.
- Blend in a food processor until it becomes smooth.
- In the same skillet, heat vegetable oil and cook the chicken on both sides until golden brown.
- Add onion and mix well until it becomes soft.
- Add water, molasses, MAGGI® Kabsa Mix, sugar and walnuts then keep cooking for 25 minutes on medium heat.
- Once thick, remove from the stove, garnish with pomegranate seeds then serve with white rice.