- 1 whole chicken, cut into 4 parts
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste/crushed
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 MAGGI® Kabsa Mix
- 2 cups basmati rice, soaked
- 4 cups boiled water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
How to Prepare
- In a large pot, heat the oil and sauté the chicken until golden brown.
- Add the onions, garlic and tomato paste and stir for few minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, MAGGI® Kabsa Mix and mix well.
- Add water and soaked rice, cover and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot with a garnish of your choice.