- 800g chicken breast, cut into medium pieces
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp. MAGGI® Khaleeji Cooking Paste
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 1 medium potato, cubed
- 2 cups basmati rice, washed
- 5 cups water
- 4 tbsp. assorted nuts, toasted (optional garnish)
How to Prepare
- In a nonstick rice pot, sear chicken pieces with sunflower oil on medium-high heat until fully cooked.
- Add MAGGI®Khaleeji Cooking Pasteand cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add carrots, potato, water and rice, cover and simmer over low heat until water is absorbed and rice is fork tender.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with toasted nuts. Serve alongside fresh yogurt and mixed salad.