- 3 large tomatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix
- 2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground cashew nuts
- 2 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ¼ cup light cooking cream
- 600 g chicken breast, cut into 2 cm strips
How to Prepare
- Place tomato, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt, MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix, water, sugar and cashews in a blender and process for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Sauté onions until golden; add chicken pieces, tomato paste, and blended sauce and simmer over medium heat for 45 mins until the sauce is slightly thick and chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Stir in cream and serve with steamed rice or parata bread.