- 12 large red chili peppers
- 400 g chicken breasts
- A handful of green olives, pitted and finely chopped
- A handful of pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cube MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- 4 big tomatoes, skinless, seeded and grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sumac
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
How to Prepare
- Open the chilies using a sharp knife and take the top part only. Remove the seeds and keep them aside.
- Meanwhile in a deep bowl, mix the minced chicken breasts with olives, pistachios, shallots, garlic and season the mixture with coriander, pepper, allspice and 1 cube MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon.
- Form long rolls from the chicken filling (try to keep the chili corns of the same size). Then stuff each chili with this mixture.
- Brush the grill or your baking tray with some oil. Grill the stuffed chilies from both sides (8 mins for each side).
- Cover the grilled kebabs with foil to keep them warm and set them aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the onion, then the tomatoes and stir for 5 mins until they soften.
- Add the sumac, parsley and the remaining cube of MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon and stir.
- Place sauce in an oven-proof dish, arrange stuffed chilies over the sauce and bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 25 mins.
- Serve kebabs next to steamed rice or garden salad.