- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 300g chicken breast, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- ½ cup water
- 12 flour tortillas
- 3 cups yellow Cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 medium spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped (optional)
- Sauce of your choice as dip
How to Prepare
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, add chicken and sauté until half cooked.
- Add cumin, MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon, and water and simmer on medium heat until chicken is fully cooked and the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Place six tortillas on a flat clean surface, sprinkle cheese evenly between each tortilla, sprinkle equal amounts cooked chicken, spring onions, tomatoes and pickled jalapeños on top.
- Place one tortilla on top of each. Gently toast both sides in a frying pan over medium high heat or in a sandwich maker.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with your choice of salsa, guacamole, or sour cream.