- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 600g minced chicken breast
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Shawerma Mix
- 2 tbsp. sumac powder
- 18 pcs puff pastry squares
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 2000C and place rack on medium level.
- Sauté onions in olive oil until soft, add chicken and MAGGI® Shawerma Mix and cook until fully done. Remove from heat and stir in sumac powder.
- Place a sheet of puff pastry on a flat work surface, place 2 tbsp. of the mixture in the center and fold the edge over each other to form a triangle. Repeat for remaining pastry and filling.
- Bake in preheated oven until pastry is cooked and golden on top.
- Serve with dipping yogurt as dipping sauce.