- For the pastry:
- 14 pieces puff pastry squares
- 1 egg, beaten [for egg-wash]
- For filling:
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium chicken breasts, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 medium red capsicum, seeded and diced
- 2 cups white mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups skimmed milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Bechamel Mix
- 6 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly cracked
How to Prepare
- Place two pieces of puff pastry over each other, cut into shape, place on a baking tray and brush with egg wash. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 mins until risen and golden. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a saucepan, sauté chicken pieces until fully cooked, add capsicum and mushrooms and cook for an additional 3 mins.
- Add milk and MAGGI® Bechamel Mix and gently stir over medium heat until sauce is thick.
- Spoon the filling into the prepared pastry and garnish with green onions and black pepper.