- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 medium green chili
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix
- 1 cup precooked chick peas, drained
- 2 cups water
- 2-3 tablespoons coriander leaves, roughly chopped
How to Prepare
- In a deep saucepan, sauté onions in vegetable oil until golden.
- Add garlic, chilli, tomato paste, MAGGI® Indian Masala Mix, chickpeas and water and simmer over medium heat for 15 mins until the sauce is slightly thick.
- Remove from heat, garnish with coriander and serve with flat bread or steamed rice.