- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 600 g beef sirloin, cut into slices
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Chinese Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds & spring onions slices (optional topping)
How to Prepare
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer on medium heat until broccoli is soft. Pour beef and broccoli in a serving dish and optionally garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion. Serve hot with steamed rice.
- Add MAGGI® Chinese Mix, water, oyster sauce and soy sauce and stir until they fully dissolve.
- In a deep frying pan or wok, sauté onions in hot vegetable oil until soft and slightly golden. Add beef and cook until beef is well done.