- 400 g spaghetti noodles
- 2 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 400 g chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 100 g onions, sliced
- 100 g red bell peppers, sliced
- 100 g carrots cut into strips
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Chinese Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds & spring onions slices (optional topping)
How to Prepare
- Boil noodles as directed on pack, drain and run under cold water to stop cooking. Set aside in a sieve to drain excess water.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan, add chicken and cook until fully cooked and golden. Add vegetables and sauté until tender.
- Add MAGGI® Chinese Mix, water and soy sauce and cook for 2 mins. Add cooked noodles to the pan and mix with chicken and vegetables until fully coated. Transfer to a serving dish and optionally garnish with sesame seeds or spring onions.