- 2 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion, thick slices
- 1 medium red bell peppers, sliced
- 400g tiger prawns, cleaned
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoon MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Chinese Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds & spring onions slices (optional topping)
How to Prepare
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add onions and sauté until soft. Add bell peppers and prawns and continue cooking until prawns are fully cooked and pink.
- Meanwhile, combine pineapple juice, MAGGI® Ketchup, MAGGI® Chinese Mix, cornstarch and water in a bowl, and pour over the vegetables along with pineapple chunks and the soy sauce
- Remove from heat and optionally garnish with spring onions before serving with steamed rice.