- 900g baby potatoes
- 3tbsp. MAGGI® Coriander & Garlic Cooking Paste
How to Prepare
- In a deep pot, boil baby potatoes with skin until tender but not fully cooked. Drain water and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and toss with 3 tbsp. MAGGI® Coriander & Garlic Cooking Paste.
- Arrange coated potatoes on a lined baking sheet and using a fork gently press each potato down to slightly break them.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until golden on top. Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving.