- 5 pieces chicken breasts
- Baby potatoes
- 1 pack MAGGI® Juicy Coriander & Garlic Mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp sumac powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 200°C and place rack on the medium level.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, baby potatoes, MAGGI® Juicy Coriander & Garlic spice mix, olive oil, sumac, paprika and onions and mix until chicken is coated with spices.
- Gently place contents in the provided oven bag, and use the provided red tie to close the bag and lay flat on an oven tray.
- Place the tray in preheated oven and cook for 50 minutes.
- Place large platter and empty the roasted chicken, onion and juices in a serving plate. (Hold the bag with forceps and cut through it and then pull it out.
- Garnish with toasted nuts and fresh parsley.