- 4 ½ cups or 1125ml water
- 1 sachet MAGGI Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 medium carrot or 100g, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato or 150g, peeled and diced
- 200g chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- ¼ cup or 40g oats
- Pinch of black pepper
- ½ tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
How to Prepare
- Add water and MAGGI Cream of Chicken Soup in a large saucepan, bring to boil while stirring.
- Add carrots, tomato and chicken. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or until chicken and oats are cooked.
- Season with pepper, stir in parsley and serve.
- Serving tip: Lemon zest can be added to the soup when serving. Tomatoes are rich in vitamins and low in calories. Do not peel tomatoes for cooking; the tomato peel is rich in natural and healthy fibers.