- 1 tbsp. butter
- 300g frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and roughly chopped
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp. red chili pepper flakes
- 300g linguini pasta
- 8 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup light cooking cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
How to Prepare
- In a large frying pan, melt butter and sauté artichoke pieces until slightly golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add shallots and garlic to the pan and cook until tender but not golden.
- Add water, MAGGI® Chicken Stock and red chilli flakes and bring to a boil with constant stirring.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water until al dente, drain and add to the pan.
- Add cream and parmesan cheese and toss with pasta until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Return artichokes back to the pan add lemon juice, lemon zest and chopped parsley and toss together over low heat until mixed. Serve immediately.