- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon cumin, grounded
- 4 cups water
- 1 pack MAGGI® Cream of Chicken Soup
- For mint pesto:
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, stock removed
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
How to Prepare
- In a deep pan, sauté cauliflower in vegetable oil until slightly golden.
- Sprinkle cumin, add water and MAGGI® Cream of Chicken Soup, bring to a boil and simmer for 5-10 mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare pesto in a food processor by combining all ingredients to a paste.
- Serve soup in a bowl and drizzle the mint pesto on the top.