- 200 g chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 100 g shallots, finely chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Chicken Oat Soup
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
How to Prepare
- In a deep saucepan sauté chicken pieces in olive oil until golden. Add shallots and continue cooking for 3-4 mins until slightly golden.
- Add water, MAGGI® Chicken Oat Soup, lemon zest and milk and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium-low heat until slightly thick and oats are soft.
- Stir in fresh mint and serve.