- 400 g fettuccini pasta
- 100 g smoked turkey breast, cut into thin strips
- 500 g chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 300 g fresh mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 750 ml skimmed milk
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel Mix
- ½ cup Emmental cheese, grated
How to Prepare
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al-dente. Drain and pour into an ovenproof baking dish and layer with smoked turkey strips.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a deep saucepan, sauté chicken until fully cooked, add mushrooms and cook for another 2-3 mins. Then add milk and MAGGI® Béchamel Mix, and stir over medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over pasta and sprinkle Emmental cheese on top, bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 20 mins or until cheese is melted and golden. Remove and allow it to cool slightly before serving.