- 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel Mix
- 3 cups skimmed milk or 750 ml
- 600 g fresh pizza dough or 6 small pizzas
- 300 g smoked turkey ham
- 6 tablespoons Emmental cheese
How to Prepare
- Combine 1 sachet MAGGI® Béchamel Mix and skimmed milk in a sauce pan and cook until thick.
- Roll-out fresh pizza dough to a 5 mm thickness and place on baking trays. Spread prepared Béchamel sauce on all 6 pizzas.
- Arrange smoked turkey slices on top. Sprinkle shredded Emmental cheese and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the bottom of the pizza is golden. Remove pizza from oven, cut into slices and serve with a side of garden salad.
- Chef Tips: You can adjust toppings to your taste. Combinations such as fresh mushrooms, rocket leaves, artichoke hearts or sun-dried tomatoes are our suggestions.