- 1.2 kg salmon fillet, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups plain bread crumbs
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs
- 300 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
How to Prepare
- In a mixing bowl, combine breadcrumbs and crumbled MAGGI® Chicken Stock with Natural Herbs and gently spoon the breadcrumbs over the salmon.
- Place salmon pieces skin down on a lined baking dish. Combine mustard and honey, and smear the mixture on the top of the fish.
- Place green beans and carrot slices around the fish and bake in a preheated oven at 180˚C for 15-20 mins to get the desired doneness of the fish.
- Remove and carefully transfer fish to a serving plate, and serve along with vegetables.