- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 sachet MAGGI® Excellence Pumpkin Soup
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI® Powder Coconut Milk
- Optional garnishes: Extra coconut milk, coriander leaves, lime.
How to Prepare
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger and curry powder and cook for 1-2 mins until fragrant.
- Stir in MAGGI® Coconut Milk. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 10 mins.
- Remove from heat. Add MAGGI® Excellence Pumpkin Soup and using an immersion blender, puree soup until smooth.
- Alternatively, transfer to a traditional blender and puree in batches until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot, garnished with a drizzle of coconut milk and pumpkin seeds (optional).